BRIEFLY, ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Canuti Tradizione Italiana s.r.l. is the data controller.
Through the website https://www.canuti.com/ we will process your data mainly for these reasons:
- To reply to your request for information using the form on the Contact page
- To provide you with feedback when you use contact details from the website (telephone, email, active social media pages)
- To activate the newsletter service upon your request.
Enquiries received through these channels will be retained for 1 year if no commercial/contractual relationship has been started because of your contact. Otherwise, we will need to retain your data further for contractual or tax reasons (generally, 10 years).
Instead, your subscription to the newsletter will remain active until you request that we unsubscribe you through the appropriate procedure indicated at the bottom of each of our emails.
Certain types of our website users’ personal data may be accessible to the subjects that provide us with website hosting and email services or that provide assistance in maintaining the site. In addition, the data may be accessed by employees or collaborators of our establishment, who have received specific authorisation.
We would also like to point out that this information notice is limited to indicating the processing of personal data carried out on the website, whereas once you have arrived at our establishment, we will provide you with a new information notice relating to all processing concerning your stay.
You will always have the right to receive all the information you need about our processing your personal data, including obtaining access to it and a copy of it. You also have the right to have your personal data updated, supplemented, corrected, or deleted.
At any time, you will have the right to object to all or part of the processing of your data or to request its restriction. For data processed on the basis of your consent or because of the performance of a contract, you may also request that your data be made portable.
If you believe that the processing has violated your rights in any way, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority by following the procedures on the website www.garanteprivacy.it
If you want to learn more, read on!
1. WHO WILL BE PROCESSING YOUR DATA
As the operator of the https://www.canuti.com/ website, Canuti Tradizione Italiana S.r.l. is the Data Controller of the personal data of users browsing its pages.
Below are our contact details:
Canuti Tradizione Italiana s.r.l. (VAT 04028430405)
with registered offices in Rimini, at Via Sassonia no. 16 – 47922 (RN)-Italy
2. WHAT DATA ARE PROCESSED ON THE WEBSITE
A) Personal data provided voluntarily by the user. These are the personal data that you voluntarily provide in this manner:
- by subscribing to the Newsletter, giving your name, surname and email address
- by filling in the form on the Contact page when you decide to ask us for more information. We will ask you for your name, surname and email address at that time
- when you contact us by phone or email, through social media networks or platforms indicated on the same site that link to our active social media pages. In these cases, your name, email address, telephone number and any personal data you include in your message may be collected.
B) Navigation data. This is data transmitted by Internet communication protocols, which are collected by hardware devices and software procedures supporting the site. This data includes IP addresses, the domain names of the terminals used by users, information on which pages have been visited or other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
3. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL BASES AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING?
A) The personal data you voluntarily provide us with are collected and processed based on the performance of pre-contractual measures and subsequent contractual fulfilments for the purpose of:
- Providing you with feedback if you use the “contact us” form on the website (email, telephone, and active social media pages)
- Replying to your request for information using the form on the contact page
- Activating the newsletter subscription service, upon your request.
Please note that if you do not provide the data requested when filling in the contact form or when you request a subscription to the newsletter, we will not be able to reply or provide you with this service.
B) Personal data such as navigation data and technical cookies are processed on the basis the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, to ensure the correct and efficient functioning of the web pages.
C) Whereas personal data acquired through profiling or marketing cookies are processed based on consent, which the user gives via a specific cookie banner. The user shall have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
4. HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE STORED?
The personal data that we collect by means of messages sent through the website’s emails will be retained for 1 year, after which they will be deleted if your requests and/or questions are not followed by any professional and/or business relationship. Otherwise, they will be retained for up to 10 years from the cessation of processing, also to exercise your legitimate right of defence in any contractual or extra-contractual liability actions. If you activate our newsletter service, we will keep your email until you ask us to cancel the service.
5. TO WHOM WILL MY DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be transmitted to:
PROCESSORS: these are third parties who process data on our behalf and who provide adequate security measures to protect your information to the best of their ability. Specifically, the following subjects may process your data:
- Hosting provider services
- Communications agencies for website management
- Automated email marketing providers
PERSONS IN CHARGE OF PROCESSING: these are employees or internal collaborators of our company who have been specially appointed and trained to process data according to their duties.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PROCESSING: these are those who receive communications of personal data from the Controller, but who, following such communication, act as autonomous Controllers. These include:
- Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms used by the Data Controller. When you click on the social media network and platform icons you will be redirected to pages outside the website, and you agree to share some of your information with the Data Controllers of that service. The information you share will then be governed by the privacy policies of the Social Media Network or Platform you choose.
- WhatsApp service. The same applies to these services that allow you to chat with us via a WhatsApp contact. Even in these cases you agree to share some of your data with WhatsApp and the information you share will be governed by the privacy policies of the social media network.