Pasta makers since 1950
In 1950, the founder Mario Canuti opens the first fresh pasta laboratory in Rimini, in Emilia-Romagna, regions internationally know for its gastronimical excellence. Since then the activity has intensified and today the production is organized in a modern factory.
- We keep our pasta making know-how and apply it to the satisfaction of specific requests from different markets
- We rely on deep-freezing, the best existing preservation technique, to export our products from Italy to the world
- Over the years, our commitment has been rewarded with obtaining and maintaining international industry certifications
The passion and the quality from who produce pasta since 1950
Laboratory in via Spagna in Rimini – Anni ’70
Production plant and commercial/logistics offices in via Sassonia 16, Rimini – Current image