Pasta makers since 1950
The history of Canuti Tradizione Italiana is one of those genuinely Italian stories that show the love for one’s roots, the passion for fresh pasta and the taste for innovation.
In 1950, the founder Mario Canuti opens the first fresh pasta laboratory in Rimini, in Emilia-Romagna, regions internationally know for its gastronimical excellence.
Since then the activity has intensified and today the production is organized in a modern factory.
- We keep our pasta making know-how and apply it to the satisfaction of specific requests from different markets
- We rely on deep-freezing, the best existing preservation technique, to export our products from Italy to the world
- Over the years, our commitment has been rewarded with obtaining and maintaining international industry certifications
Laboratory in via Spagna in Rimini – Anni ’70
The passion and the quality from who produce pasta since 1950
Mario Canuti opens the first fresh pasta laboratory in Rimini
Opening of three new points of sale in Rimini
Direct distribution to restaurants, hotels and HVRs
Amoung the first to produce frozen fresh pasta in Italy
New processing plant
Export of frozen pasta to EU countries
Achievement of IFS and BRC certifications
Achievement Organic certification
Acquisition of Canuti by the Toffano group
Renovation of the processing machinery, expanding into extra-EU markets in Food service and Retail
Production plant and commercial / logistics offices in via Sassonia 16, Rimini – Current immage